Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Firebird Moroccan Fig

I've never been one to have a signature scent. How can just one scent complement an evening of firefly watching, a morning walk to the coffee shop and a colorful Bellydance performance? No, my synesthesia requires many, many fragrances!

But now...



This scent is so ME! I got the perfume before the company changed its name from Flourish to Firebird Bath and Body. It has slowly grown on me until it has become my summer obsession. It's lighter than my usual resin and wood favorites, but it still has that exotic feeling that I crave. When I first tried it, the top note reminded me of tomato leaves-it's that gorgeous fruity, green tang. As it dries down, a bit more sweetness comes through, but it never veers into sugary foody territory. The vibrancy of the scent brings Bollywood visuals to mind-it makes me think of sparkle and jewel tones.

I smell like a Bollywood princess!

Get Firebird bath and body products here: Firebird Bath and Body on Etsy. I could go on about how wonderful their Woodsmoke and Vanilla and Ginger Tea scents are as well, but I'll save those for another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment